GPS Module comes with a POT (Patch On Top) ceramic antenna which makes it a small and complete solution for enabling GPS navigation to your embedded devices and robots. It supports 66 Channels and external antenna input compatibility for maximum sensitivity. Module comes with a standard 2mm DIP pin headers which provides easy interface to your device. The module works on TTL Serial protocol which used with any microcontroller or PC. USB cable is included to connect with PC USB port.
It can be directly pluged to USB and can be connected to softwares like trimble studio.
GPS Module Features
- Dimension? 16mm x 16mm x 6mm (Full circuit 80mm x 23mm x 12mm)
- Patch Antenna Size?15mm x 15mm x 4mm
- Low Power Consumption?55mA @ acquisition, 40mA @ tracking
- L1 Frequency, C/A code, 51-channel
- High Sensitivity?Up to -158 dBm tracking, superior urban performances1
- Position Accuracy?Without aid: 3m 2D-RMS
- DGPS(RTM,SBAS(WAAS,EGNOS,MASA)):2.5m 2D-RMS
- Cold Start is Under 36 seconds (Typical)
- Warm Start is Under 34 seconds (Typical)
- Hot Start is Under 1 second (Typical)
- Data output Baud rate?9600 bps
- Max. Update Rate?5Hz (Default: 1 Hz)
- Pin header Connection for easy to assemble
USB GPS Module Pinouts
- GND (Pin1) – Ground
- VCC (Pin2) – +5V input or if module is connected to USB +5V output
- TX (Pin3) – This is the UART transmitter of the module. It outputs the GPS information for application.
- RX (Pin4) – This is the UART receiver of the module.