Overclocking Goldfish Copper Heat sink are mainly used for Cooling as it increases the surface area for heat dissipiation. It reduces the memory chips and graphics temprature to maintain the stability with the strong thermal adhesive film which can be attach easily.
- Easy to install ,User can directly fix the heat sink to the memory and graphics chip location.
- With Self-adhesive Film at the Bottom
- No Need to use fans to cool Raspberry Pi
- size Dimensions (mm): 14 mm X12mm X 5.5mm
- Weight: 4.3g
Steps to use:
- Check the size of the wafer to determine not less than the product size
- Remove the oil on the surface of the chip
- Remove the film at the bottom of the heat sink.
- Paste the product on the center of the wafer
- Press the heat sink for 1 to 2 minutes to fix heat sink with the chip properly.
- After moving or shaking the machine, please check if the heat sink is completely attached to the wafer.
- 1 x Overclocking Goldfish Copper Heatsink for Raspberry Pi