Graphic LCD 128×64 JHD12864E LED Backlight GLCD Module
Various graphical LCDs are available in the market with different sizes. Here Graphic LCD 128×64 JHD12864E GLCD has been explaining. This LCD has a display format of 128×64 dots and has a yellow-green color backlight. Each LCD needs a controller to execute its internal operations. This LCD uses two KS0108 controllers.
The Graphic LCD 128×64 is divided into two equal halves with each half being controlled by a separate KS0108 controller. Such LCDs (using a KS0108 controller) involve paging scheme, i.e., whole LCD is divided equally into pages. The paging scheme of the graphical LCD can be easily understood from the following table.
1. Graphic LCD 128×64 implies 128 columns and 64 rows. In total there are (128×64 = 1024) pixels.
2. 128×64 LCD is divide equally into two halves. Each half is control by a separate controller and consists of 8 pages. In above diagram, CS stands for Controller Select.
3. Each page consists of 8 rows and 64 columns. So two horizontal pages make 128 (64×2) columns and 8 vertical pages make 64 rows (8×8).
Package Includes :
1 x Graphic LCD 128×64 JHD12864E LED Backlight GLCD Module.
Pin Connection :
Specifications and Features :
- Display construction: 128*64 DOTS.
- Display mode: STN / Yellow Green.
- Display type: Positive Transflective.
- Viewing direction: 6 o’clock.
- Operating temperature: Indoor.
- Driving voltage: Single power.
- Driving method: 1/64 duty, 1/9 bias.
- Type: COB (Chip On Board).
- Number of data line: 8-bit parallel.