Arduino UNO Original
- This is 100% GENUINE ARDUINO board made in & imported from ITALY
- Microcontroller ATmega328 (PDIP) Operating Voltage 5V
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output) Analog Input Pins 6
- Flash Memory 32 KB (ATmega328) SRAM 2 KB (ATmega328) EEPROM 1 KB (ATmega328)
Arduino UNO – R3 with USB Cable includes both Arduino Uno board and compatible USB Cable. Arduino UNO – R3 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable & start innovating. Arduino UNO – R3 differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip. Instead, it features the Atmega16U2 (Atmega8U2 up to version R2) programmed as a USB-to-serial converter.