5″ TFT for Raspberry PI
The 5″ Resistive Touch Screen LCD with Bicolor case package combines the Touchscreen LCD Display module and the its case to an all in one device. Touchscreen display provided supports various systems such as Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, Banana Pro, BeagleBone Black etc. The built in HDMI interface enables the display to work as computer monitor just like any other HDMI screen.
The display comes with preloaded Raspbian driver and Ubuntu image. The 800×480 high resolution display has seperate interfaces for touch control and display control. While the display is controlled over the HDMI interface the touch control is done via USB interface. To reduce the power consumption backlight of the display can be switched on/off as per user preference.
The case material is high quality bicolor (black and white) acrylic. The additional bottom holder that comes with the case is adjustable for a tilit of angle 45o or 60o. Mounting holes on the case are compatible in its design with that of Raspberry Pi B/A+/B+/2B and Banana Pro
- 800×480 High resolution, resistive touch panel
- Supports Raspberry Pi, comes with Raspbian driver (works with your Raspbian directly), and Ubuntu image
- Supports Banana Pi / Banana Pro, comes with Lubuntu, Raspbian images
- Supports BB Black, comes with Angstrom image
- HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control
- Back light control to lower power consumption
- Case Material : high quality bicolor Acrylic, black and white
- Comes with bottom holder, optional tilt angle, 45° or 60°
- Compatible for Raspberry Pi B/A+/B+/2B/Pi3, Banana Pro
- Mounting holes for Raspberry Pi B/A+/B+/2B/Pi3, Banana Pro