This small 3.5 inch touch screen Raspberry Pi Display module is designed especially for Raspberry Pi, using the latest Linux Core system. This is ideal for DIY anywhere, anytime and does not require any separate power source or case to hold it. The module sits right on top of Pi and an ideal alternative solution for HDMI monitors. The screen also comes with a stylus to interact with the small screen.
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, you need drivers. If you are not sure about the drivers, contact us
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine if something seems not right
- It is strongly recommended to use a stand-alone 5V/2A power adapter, because the PC?s USB port may have not enough power to support both Pi and LCD
- Designed for Raspberry Pi, an ideal alternative solution for HDMI monitor
- Supports all revision of Raspberry Pi (directly-pluggable models)
- Works with Raspbian/Ubuntu directly
- Comes with a full set of screws and nuts for assembly
- 320?480 resolution, better display
- Lightweight and easy to install
1 x 3.5? Touch-Screen LCD Raspberry Pi Display.
1 x Touch Screen Stylus.