CAMERA MODULE, TRACKED ROBOT KIT
Pixy2 CMUcam5 Smart Vision Sensor – Object Tracking Camera for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone BlackCAMERA MODULE, TRACKED ROBOT KIT
Pixy2 CMUcam5 Smart Vision Sensor – Object Tracking Camera for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone Black
– Dimensions (no IDC cable, no screws): 43mm x 39mm x 16mm / 1.7″” x 1.5″” x 0.6″”.
– Height of Camera: 4mm / 0.16″”.
– Weight (no IDC cable, no screws): 10g.
Pixy2 is the second version of Pixy. It’s faster, smaller and more capable than the original Pixy, adding line tracking/following algorithms as well as other features. Here’s what we’ve added to Pixy2:
– Pixy2 detects lines, intersections and small barcodes, intended for line-following robots.
– Improved framerate – 60 frames-per-second.
– Tracking algorithms have been added to color-based object detection.
– Improved and simplified libraries for Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other controllers.
– Integrated light source.
– And of course, Pixy2 does everything that the original Pixy can do:
– Small, fast, easy-to-use, low-cost, readily-available vision system.
– Learns to detect objects that you teach it.
– Connects to Arduino with included cable. Also works with Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone and similar controllers.
– All libraries for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. are provided.
– C/C++ and Python are supported.
– Communicates via one of several interfaces: SPI, I2C, UART, USB or analog/digital output.
– Configuration utility runs on Windows, MacOS and Linux.
– All software/firmware is open-source GNU-licensed.
– All hardware documentation including schematics, bill of materials, PCB layout, etc. are provided.SKU: n/a