ADK USB Host Shield compatible with Arduino
- Works with standard (dual 5/3.3V) and 3.3V-only (for example, Pro Arduino) boards.
- Complies with USB Specification Revision 2.0 (Full-Speed 12Mbps Peripheral, Full-/Low-Speed 12Mbps/1.5Mbps Host)
- Supports HID devices, such as keyboards, mice, joysticks, etc.
- Compatible with Mass storage devices, such as USB sticks, memory card readers, external hard drives (FAT32 Type File System – Mega Arduino only).
GPS/GNSS, STARTER KITS
DJI NAZA-M Lite V1.1 with GPS Kit
- Supported Multi-Rotor: Quad-rotor I4, X4 / Hex-rotor I6, X6, IY6, Y6.
- Supported ESC Output: 400Hz refresh frequency.
- Recommended Transmitter: PCM or 2.4GHz with minimum 4 channels.
- Power Consumption: MAX1. 5W (0.3A@5V) Normal:0.6W (0.12A@5V).
- Weight: MC:25g; VU:20g; GPS:21.3g.
- All-in-One Design.
- Advanced attitude stabilized Algorithm.
- Multiple flight control mode/intelligent switching.
- GPS Module Available/Accurate Position hold.
- Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC).
- Failsafe mode.
Micro bit GO Kit by BBC
Get creative, get connected & get coding with the BBC micro:bit go. A complete set containing all the parts and inspirational ideas to get started with the BBC micro:bit. Each BBC micro:bit go contains 1x BBC micro:bit, USB cable, battery holder & 2x AAA batteries along with a Quick Start Guide featuring 4 fun ideas all in a retail ready pack.SKU: n/a
MODULE, STARTER KITS
Prototype Shield V3.0 For Arduino Mega with breadboard
- The shield can support being fully assembled with Arduino MEGA
- Support soldering components directly on this shield
- Support sticking the mini breadboards on this shield
- Reset button up top
- Mainboard aureate quadrate
- With SOP28 SMT components encapsulation